At Avani London, we're very pleased to offer this unique Deepika Padukone inspired net bridal dupatta.
The dupatta is made of net, with a sequin and thread embroidered border that says ‘Sada Saubhagyavati Bhava,’ a Sanskrit blessing literally translating to 'May you always be lucky as a married woman.'
This dupatta would be perfect not only for your wedding day, but also as a bride-to-be, with respect to the chunni/roka ceremony!
- Burgundy soft net dupatta with an embroidered border;
- Sanskrit text reads 'Sada Saubhagyavati Bhava' meaning 'May you always be blessed/lucky as a married woman.'
- This dupatta will arrive in a luxury fabric bag.
Deepika Padukone Inspired Bridal Dupatta - Burgundy
At Avani London HQ, we want you to treasure your jewellery forever, so here are a few top tips to ensure your jewellery remains pristine for years to come:
- Do not allow your jewellery to come in to contact with liquids: this includes water, perfume, and your favourite cocktail. (Well, you wouldn't want to waste it!) Should you need to clean your jewellery, please do so with a dry microfibre cloth. Do not use liquid cleaners as this can damage the polish or enamel paint on jewellery.
- Do store it safely: when you're not wearing your jewellery, please store it safely where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight. Ideally laid flat, back in its Avani London box.
- Do be gentle with it: our jewellery is handcrafted which means it's delicate. To avoid damage, including the loss of stones and other embellishments, please handle it with care.
Kindly note that for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on earrings or jewellery sets with earrings.
For further information, please visit the FAQs section of our website.